Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Costa Rica here we are!







Hello everyone! After a very long day of travel and some cancelled flights, we've finally arrived. Its 8 AM here in beautiful San Jose, Costa Rica. We've just eaten breakfast and are just sitting around right now. we have a long day of working on a community center today and its already starting to warm up. Its pretty nice out, although the pool was a bit chilly. Anyways, I have alot of fun stories and photos to post later on. They range from lost luggage to a mix up w vitamin water to a broken sandal. Here are a few fun ones:






The Cucaracha kill count is 10 in the first halfhour. I'll keep you posted as events progress.






Mitch

2 comments:

Jenny Meyer said...

don't kill the cucarachas-they're our friends! Mike & Jenny-you need to designate someone as the bug protector again this year! haha. :P Glad you arrived safely-I know that God works wonders among the craziness. :) Praying for all of you!
Yenny

Kyla said...

I'm happy everyone made it there safely! I'm so excited for you guys. The team is in my prayers. I know you're going to have such a great time. :-)
10 cockroaches already...that's impressive.